Despite people being either intentionally or unintentionally discouraging, I'm going Monday and no I won't go at any time that starts with a fucking 0. Go that early if you want, but don't try and act as if everyone's going to do it and there's no chance for me.
I have either Adam Lambert or Bullet For My Valentine stuck in my head. My brain is odd.
There's a trailer for Resident Evil Afterlife now, that made me smile. Also made me want it now! Damnit.
Sheep Pigs confuse visitors
Leaving soon for up the town/Rhod. (Also annoyed how we're going to the town first and not to Tunbridge Wells but... eh.)
We'll watch Bleach when we're back (and I'll make sure to get all the links back) and tomorrow... I dunno. May write or something.
- Post a list of your five favorite acts/kinks to read about. At the bottom, add what fandoms/pairings you're interested in.
- Read other people's lists.
- Post comment-fic based off of other people's lists. (I've not had chance to do this yet so...)
1. Watersports/scat - pretty much no one writes this which makes me sad, but I love it. And yes, I am strange
2. Group sex - yeah, I dunno why, but it's hot. The more cocks the better I guess
3. BDSM/heavy kink - yeah, it's real hot. I love pretty much every BDSM thing I've seen (well, apart from electric shock stuff, that's always seemed kinda weird) but yeah. It's all hot. Chains, collars, cages, everything.
4. Open relationships - There's something I like about reading the whole, casual sex thing (especially between bandmates). I just think it's real hot somehow
5. Modifications - This is another one that's not written about much, but I like to read. usually it's just piercings and tatts, but I really like reading about more extreme ones too (like amputations and nullification).
I'll read pretty much anything with Bullet For My Valentine, Ilan Rubin, Lostprophets, The Used, Fightstar, Madina Lake, Bring Me The Horizon, Bob Bryar, Ian Watkins or... any of the people I like and have likely forgot
I'm not really expecting to get anything, since I never really do though.