I spent most of the day curled in bed in silence. Mostly cause it's so fucking cold.
Yesterday I refound Flash Trek which I spet ages on cause it's fun to blow shit up. I'll probably go back on in a few.
I tried writing yesterday, but I completely fail at that. My brain cells may as well leak out my fucking ears, I have so little inspiration. I'll possibly try again, though I feel like I'd fail anyway.
Cause Lj's been fucking up a lot lately, here are links to the fics I've done since I got back:
If You Behave [The Blackout/Mcfly]
Cnych [Bullet For My Valentine]
The Brother In The Basement Part 4 [My Chemical Romance]
Movie meme yoinked from Mikeysaur.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Star Wars (I couldn't think of a non-Star Wars one)
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith (which is the only one)
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
I dunno. I don't really care much about the actrs most of the time, it's the story that's gotta interest me.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Hilary Duff... and chicks like her
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
All the Star Wars films
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Either Mamma Mia or Moulin Rouge, though I don't know all the words to either... i know most
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Nightmare Before Christmas
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Any of the Star Was films, Hostel, Wall-E
9. Name a movie that you own.
*looks at the nearest one* The X-Files: I Want To Believe (which I've still not watched yet)
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Erm... *scratches head*That confusses me so I'll just go with Mikey's answer of Jim Carey
11 .Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
12.Ever made out in a movie?
Nopes. other things yes
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Hellboy/Death Noite (Despite having both)
14.Ever walked out of a movie?
Not once, i prefer to stay even if it's shit
15.Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I can name two: Episode III and Pirates 3
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Jurassic Park I think. Maybe
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
There was one I saw with Mikey. I can't rememebr what it was called though. The sound in it hurt my ears. Then of course there's that horrible shitty film that I wasted money on. The name escapes me on that too.
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Like Mikey said, define weird.
21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Sometimes films'll make me jump, but proper scare? Nopes
22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
I dunno. It changes probably. I can't actually rememeber.