Next thing I have to do on Resident Evil is go against
I'm thankful mum didn't want to get Harry Potter at midnight. I don't desire being out in the rain in the middle of the night, with a high chance of my bastard ex being there and having to walk both ways.
Gerard being at Comic Con next week makes me wish I could go more. I've now got the image of Jedi!Gerard. Who wants to bet all the Star Wars stuff gets nicked?
I feel creative, so I'll answer a few memey things, then go and write/watch Ally Mcbeal. And go on Rezsident Evil or Galaxies later.
1. What is your absolute favourite My Chem song?
Pre-Black Parade I'd say Ghost Of You without a doubt, but now... it's either that Mama or Sleep. I'm very indecisive about my favourite Black Parade song.
2. If you were given the creative freedom to re-make any My Chem video which one would you do? What would be your premise?
Teenagers or I Don't Love You. Personally I thought both were weaker singles, there's so many other's that are better. If I did either I'd have the focus on the entire band (as opposed to Gerard in IDLY and the crowd in Teenagers, which I've only seen once). I don't know what else I'd do really. Revenge videos seemed to be so much better.
3. Have any of their songs ever made you cry, even for the silliest of reasons?
Yeah, both Ghost Of You and Cancer. Ghost of You can seeminly make me cry at random, even for seeminglyno reason. Especially if I'm sad. Cancer now makes me cry for the same, obvious, reason that it makes everyone cry.
4. What is your favourite My Chem music video?
I'm Not Okay cause of the gay in it and Ray's hot as a schoolboy. Can they remake it with schoolboy Bob please?
5. If you could pick any song for My Chem to cover, which would it be?
Hmmm, I can't pick just one so... Kylie's Confide In Me (cause I adore that song) and Bullet For My Valentine's The End, if only to hear Gerard sing 'the bed we fucked in' I'd probably pick more but those were the first two that came to mind.
From friday5_bandom which was posted on mikeyface's journal.
1. You are stranded indefinitely on a desert island and can have only either Ryan Ross or Brendon Urie for company for the rest of your natural life. Which of them do you choose and why?
Ryan without a doubt. Cause he's so so so pretty. Plus he seems smart so I'd poke him to answer my various questions. But can they be a razor on this desert island? Him with facial hair=bad. If I was stuck with Brendon I'd just know I'd beat him with a rock.
2. Which bandom boy has the best tattoos?
I dunno, I haven't seen them all naked (can that be arranged? no? balls). Pete's are pretty, but I haven't really looked at them. I'll go with frankie cause his are the one's I've seen the most.
3. Which member of bandom is most likely to end up in jail?
Ryan, for sucking off someone in the toilets or outside. Or anywhere really.
4. Gabe Saporta: cute, creepy, or both? (from _mydecember_)
5. Which Panic! at the Disco member would be the most likely to hit on you at a club? (from misery_anthem)
Ryan, but only cause I have a penis and he's attracted to that. I won't say no, but I'd rather have Spence.
Finally I got tagged to do this one so it goes behind the cut of doom.
(1) List 5 celebrities you would have sex with without even asking questions.
(2) Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust for them. (5 - 1, 1 is the hottest.)
(3) Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
(4) Supply photos for said people.
(5) Tag five people!
5: Ray Toro: My Chemical Romance
I just want to touch his big, poofy hair. And, yes, his massive package too.
4: Patrick Stump: Fall Out Boy
It's pictures like this that make me love him. Look how adorable he is? And he's all cute and chubby.
3: Bob Bryar: My chemical Romance
Ok, look at him. Isn't he just so so adorable? Mostly it was Life On The Murder Scene/his general adorableness that got me hooked on him.
2: Spencer Smith: Panic! At The Disco
He's so so pretty. Plus he's a drummer and I have a drummer fetish, and he's totally doing Ryan. Or being done by him. He was my fav since I could put names to faces in Panic!
1: Jay James - Bullet For My Valentine
Although I sorta found him attractive for awhile, what really did it for me was the poster in Kerrang with his fluffy hair. And there I heard his voice on The Poison dvd. It's SO soft and so adorable. It's totally not what I was expecting (since he does screaming) and it made me love him
Ugh, that was hard. There's a huge loada other guys that I'd have included. gerard, Ryan, Mikey, Tomo, Shannon, Bert, Paul, Billy, Sean, Ian, Will, wiL, Matt Tuck, Dave, Padge, Jared, Jade, Pete, Quinn...
A lot in other words.
Whoever want's to do this one can, I don't mind